Arlene DiBenigno has been a trusted adviser on political campaigns, policy development and implementation and ballot initiatives for more than two decades. She’s been an aide to politicians such as Jeb Bush, Charlie Crist and John McCain. At Conversa, a Tampa public affairs firm, her work transcends beyond the political into the nonprofit, traditional and digital media landscapes with a special talent for organizing and managing high-level events and corporate communications.
1. College alma mater? Florida International University.
2. Last book you read? Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
3. Last place you vacationed? Montpelier Plantation on Nevis, in the Caribbean.
4. PC or Mac? Mac.
5. Guilty-pleasure food? A really good cheeseburger.
6. We’ll find you on the weekend doing? Dinner and a movie with friends.
7. Biggest fear? Heights and frogs.
8. Proudest moment? My daughter’s graduation from the University of South Florida.
9. Dream dinner companion? Jesus.
10.Any pets? My sweet Yorkie, Coco.
11. Who did you last text? My business partner, Kelsey.
12.What is your cellphone wallpaper image? My sweet Yorkie, Coco.
13. What do you listen to in the car? Hillsong Worship, Adele, Pink.
14. What is your go-to drink order? A glass of Champagne.
15. Favorite candy? Peanut M&Ms.
16. Do you suffer from Primenesia (The act of ordering from Amazon and forgetting about it)? No.
17. Pool or beach? Both.
18. Charity you support? National Kidney Fund.
19. Favorite childhood memory? Sitting in my grandmother’s kitchen and watching her cook.
20. Words of advice? You would worry less about what people think about you if you knew how seldom they do.