Subaru of Wesley Chapel, the Tampa Bay area’s newest, and largest, Subaru retailer, celebrated its grand opening.
Scott Fink, company CEO and visionary behind Subaru of Wesley Chapel, expressed his excitement.
“We built Subaru of Wesley Chapel to meet the Bay area’s growing demand for Subaru products and services,” said Fink, the chief executive officer of Fink Auto Group. “Our aim is to create an unparalleled experience for our customers rooted in exceptional service, premium vehicles and a commitment to giving back and supporting our community.”
The opening also included charitable giving with the Humane Society of Tampa Bay hosting pet adoptions and Metropolitan Ministries accepting food donations.
In addition, guests were in attendance from Subaru of America including:
- Jeff Walters – President and Chief Operating Officer
- Matt Ritter – Vice President, Eastern Region
- Lisa Kline – Vice President, Vehicle Planning and Logistics
- Scott McKessy – Vice President, Market Development
- Mizuki Kosuge – Sr. Manager, Vehicle Supply Chain and Sales Planning Coordination
- Peter Cook – Regional Market Development Manager
Subaru of Wesley Chapel is located at 26570 Silver Maple Parkway, in Wesley Chapel.