20 Questions With … Lynda Remund
CEO of Tampa Downtown Partnership
Lynda Remund serves as the president and CEO for the Tampa Downtown Partnership. She manages and coordinates its daily operations including organizational structure, management and vision, company policies and supporting the organization’s strategic initiatives, as well as efforts to expand the special assessment district.
In her tenure, Remund has orchestrated two public art projects, developed a training program for the downtown ambassadors that partners with organizations such as AAA, Busch Gardens, Tampa’s fire and police departments and has facilitated a reorganization of staff members into roles that align with the company’s strategic vision and mission.
1. College alma mater?
2. Last book you read?
Fly Girls by Keith O’Brien.
3. Last place you vacationed?
4. PC or Mac?
5. Guilty-pleasure food?
6. We’ll find you on the weekend doing … ?
Day trips with my husband.
7. Biggest fear?
8. Proudest moment?
Being a mom and grandmother.
9. Dream dinner companion?
My husband, Rene.
10. Any pets?
Buster, a mini dachshund.
11. Who did you last text?
12. What is your cellphone wallpaper image?
My daughter and three grandsons.
13. What do you listen to in the car?
Radio station 970 WFLA-AM.
14. What is your go-to drink order?
Sugar-free soy caramel macchiato.
15. Favorite candy?
16. Do you suffer from Primenesia (“Primenesia” is the act of ordering something on Amazon, and forgetting about it until it arrives)?
Not yet! But I’m busy so I’m getting there.
17. Pool or beach?
18. Charity you support?
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Wounded Warriors.
19. Favorite childhood memory?
Fishing with my granddaddy.
20. Words of advice?
Don’t sweat the small stuff.