The Tampa Bay Innovation Center, a technology incubator, accelerator and coworking office, in St. Petersburg, has named the startups for its artificial intelligence accelerator.
This cohort will focus specifically on teams developing innovation that embraces the emerging capabilities of AI and machine learning. Over the course of the program, founders of these companies will receive specific training, and mentoring, in customer discovery, product strategy, investor readiness and market validation, according to a statement.
The startups selected for this AI program include:
• MetaCommerz – (DE) – Enhancing supply chain resilience
• Dataplant – (MO) – Automating customer success and revenue predictability
• Aapya Solutions – (FL) – Computer vision systems for security and inventory control
• Blue Fusion – (FL) – Platform for simplifying data collection and analysis
• NoxuData – (NY) – Integrating Large Language Models with legacy enterprise data
• Cynotect – (TX) – Enhancing cyber security for AI development platforms
• Subconscious.ai – (NY) – Predicting buyer behavior with automated market research
• FLUIX – (FL) – Intelligent management of data center energy and cooling systems
• Archslate – (FL) – Helping the AEC industry with talent management and training
• Traq.ai – (GA) – Analysis and optimization of sales team performance
ARK Invest, Mach49, Morrow Consultants and PODS Moving & Storage are among the corporate partners backing this program.
This cohort will operate from mid-August through the end of October. Upon completion of the program, the companies will participate in TBIC’s 7th Innovation Showcase event, which will be held in the newly completed ARK Innovation Center, in St. Petersburg.