• Address: 42 Ladoga Avenue, Tampa
• List price: $23.9 million
• Specs: 7 bedrooms | 7 bathrooms; 2.5 half bathrooms | 9,038 square feet
• Details: The largest waterfront residence on Davis Islands is on the market. With 464 feet of waterfront footage, the property represents the most water frontage on Davis Islands to come to market in decades, according to a statement.
The three lots at 42 Ladoga has direct water access to the Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. The grand estate has seven bedrooms, seven full and two half baths, along with a full gym, entertainment wing, wine cellar and two executive offices. In addition, the property features a boat house with two lifts: one 55-foot 80,000-pound Neptune boat lift and a 13-foot 6,000-pound multi-use lift. There is also a smaller boat lift with a separate Trex boat dock.
• Listed by: Mary Beth Byrd, Leslie Minder and Dina Sierra Smith with Smith & Associates Real Estate.