20 Questions With … Brian Ford
Get to know the chief operating officer of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Brian A. Ford Jr. joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2006 and in his role, oversees all aspects of the organization’s day-to-day business operations and community involvement.
He works directly with team ownership to ensure that Buccaneers fans, season pass members and corporate sponsors receive a first- in-class experience.
Under Ford’s leadership, the Buccaneers have consistently earned top marks among NFL teams for customer service experience, ranking No. 1 in the league’s annual Voice of the Fan report four of the past six seasons.
1. College alma mater? Florida State University.
2. Last book you read? “Leaders” by General Stanley McChrystal.
3. Last place you vacationed? Iceland and Ireland.
4. PC or Mac? PC.
5. Guilty-pleasure food? Anything Chocolate.
6. We’ll find you on the weekend doing? Cheering on the Buccaneers!
7. Biggest fear? The Dentist.
8. Proudest moment? Simply put, any milestone achieved by my Family!
9. Dream dinner companion? The Lombardi Trophy.
10. Any pets? A Cavapoo dog named Chester.
11. Who did you last text? My wife, Judy.
12. What is your cellphone wallpaper image? A picture of my wife.
13. What do you listen to in the car? Jimmy Buffet radio Margaritaville.
14. What is your go-to drink order? Red Wine.
15. Favorite candy? Reese’s.
16. Do you suffer from Primenesia (the act of ordering from Amazon and forgetting about it.)? No.
17. Pool or beach? Beach.
18. Charity you support? American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Pediatric Cancer Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Special Olympics Florida and the Tampa Bay Area Chiefs of Police Association.
19. Favorite childhood memory? Meeting my wife (8th grade).
20. Words of advice? Live everyday like it is your last and remember where you came from and don’t get too HIGH on the highs or too LOW on the lows.