20 Questions With … Jim Eisch
Chief operating office and executive vice president of Pinch A Penny
James “Jim” Eisch joined Pinch A Penny in 1992 as chief financial officer and executive vice president. In 2001, he became chief operating officer.
He is a certified public accountant and a graduate from the University of Minnesota. Prior to working with Pinch A Penny, Eisch worked for KPMG Peat Marwick as an audit senior manager. He is also general chairman of Copperhead Charities.
1 . College alma mater? University of Minnesota.
2. Last book you read? “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens.
3. Last place you vacationed? Smokey Mountains, Tennessee.
4. PC or Mac? PC.
5. Guilty-pleasure food? Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia.
6. We’ll find you on the weekend doing? Golfing or biking.
7. Biggest fear? Heights.
8. Proudest moment? All of my kids.
9. Dream dinner companion? My wife.
10. Any pets? A cocker spaniel named Bode.
11. Who did you last text? My kids in a family chat.
12. What is your cellphone wallpaper image? My family, biking in Nova Scotia.
13. What do you listen to in the car? XM 70’s on 7.
14. What is your go-to drink order? Stella Artois.
15. Favorite snack? White cheese flavored Gold Fish.
16. Do you suffer from Primenesia (the act of ordering from Amazon and forgetting about it.)? Nope, I very rarely order from Amazon.
17. Pool or beach? Beach.
18. Charity you support? Special Operations Warrior Foundation.
19. Favorite childhood memory? Playing baseball.
20. Words of advice? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.