20 Questions with Seth B. Forman
Owner of ForCare Medical Center
Seth B. Forman, an award-winning dermatologist, is owner of the ForCare Medical Group and has provided patient care for 12 years. He is board-certified in dermatology and dermatopathology.
He completed his residency in a training program dedicated to dermatology and skin care at the Medical College of Virginia. He served as chief resident during his final year of training.
Following that, he completed an advanced fellowship in dermatopathology at the Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania. Additional fellowships include the Radiation Oncology Summer Fellow at the Medical College of Virginia and the Microsoft Interactive Fellow at the University of Southern California.
Forman is the winner of the AAMC/Pfizer Caring for Community Grant, American Cancer Society Community Service Grant and Mellette Cancer Scholarship. He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Hillsborough County Medical Association and the American Medical Association.
1. College alma mater? The University of Pennsylvania class of 1990.
2. Last book you read? How to Win Friends and Influence People — Dale Carnegie.
3. Last place you vacationed? Hawaii.
4. PC or Mac? PC.
5. Guilty-pleasure food? Pasta.
6. We’ll find you on the weekend doing? Playing golf and spending time with my family.
7. Biggest fear? None.
8. Proudest moment? Marrying my wife, Hannah.
9. Dream dinner companion? Hannah.
10. Any pets? An American bulldog named Lucy and a great dane named Lexi.
11. Who did you last text? My brother, Jonathan.
12. What is your cellphone wallpaper image? Picture of me and Hannah.
13. What do you listen to in the car? FM radio.
14. What is your go-to drink order? Pinot grigio.
15. Favorite candy? Ferrero Rocher.
16. Do you suffer from Primenesia (the act of ordering from Amazon and forgetting about it)? No.
17. Pool or beach? Neither, on the couch watching sports.
18. Charity you support? Hillel Academy.
19. Favorite childhood memory? Spending time with my dad.
20. Words of advice? Never, ever, give up.