Vistra Communications, in partnership with Hillsborough County Schools, is launching an initiative that brings CEOs from the Tampa Bay area into Hillsborough County schools for a day of volunteering.
On October 18, 2019, nearly 180 CEOs will volunteer for a day at Hillsborough County elementary schools to make an impact in the lives of students and the community.
The inspiration for the initiative came from Brian Butler, CEO of Vistra Communications in Lutz. Butler has spent hours volunteering at Mort Elementary and saw first hand the impact that was possible with a little bit of time. You can read more about Butler and his work with Mort Elementary in TBBW’s March issue.
To volunteer, follow the five steps below.
- Register online and select a school
- Attend a one-hour reception on August 27, 2019
- Meet one hour with your principal to learn about the school
- Engage for the entire day – October 18, 2019
- Provide feedback via an online survey